Brandywine Farms has been family owned and operated for two generations since it was founded in 1994 by Terry and John Kinch. Currently owned and operated by Hunter and Ariel Kinch. Brandywine is located on 60 acres in Chesterfield County, Virginia. The farm offers riding lessons, local and state showing opportunities, summer day camps, trail and recreational rides, and pony rides to all ages and levels.
Our riding school and show program is also open to all riders from beginner to advanced specializing in hunters, jumpers and equitation.
Currently our facility consists of the following amenities:
1. Two lighted outdoor rings with sprinklers and round pen
2. Indoor riding arena
3. 20 jump cross country course with multiple height options
4. Four stall main barn with tack and feed room
5. 11 stall barn with wash stall
6. Over 30 acres of pasture and trails
7. Automatic fly spray system in stalled barns
8. Parking for boarders trailers
*We are currently at capacity for boarding*